Maximum speed of 6 km/h(3.5 km/h in reverse)
2x 12V 12 Ah AGM Batteries
Charging time: 10 to 12 h
Maximum weight capacity 120 kg (265 lb)
Get around with ease using the EWB-QUAD24V-R quad mobility scooter with rear traction. The scooter features a 24 V/180 W brushless motor with differential, an operating range of 17 km, an automatic electromagnetic brake system, rear anti-tip wheels, a front LED light for increased safety, a 1,000 mm turning radius, as well as many adjustable settings for your comfort.
The compact wheels and battery block are perfect for short outings. They come apart in four sections for easy storage and portability, making this model an ideal solution for those who lead active lives and need their independence.
The scooter’s features are easily controlled while riding thanks to built-in commands on the EWB-QUAD24V-R’s dashboard, including key switch, speed adjustment knob, gas handle, battery indicator, warning and headlight buttons.
SMART BRAKING SYSTEM
The automatic electromagnetic brake system (braking distance of 1.2 m/47.24”) allows the EWB-QUAD24V-R to come gradually to a complete standstill as soon as the gas handle is released. The brake system features a shock absorber that ensures that the vehicle remains completely stationary while stopped. The brake system is released simply by pressing with the thumb to lower the EWB-QUAD24V-R’s handle.
SETTINGS FOR YOUR COMFORT
Adjustments including seat height and direction, armrest width and tiller angle ensure superior comfort on the EBW-QUAD24V-R.
For optimum safety, the EWB-QUAD24V-R is equipped with an overcharge protection device. The device is triggered when the battery is fully charged, protecting the scooter’s motor and other powered devices.
Freewheel mode allows the EWB-QUAD24V-R to be manually pushed with ease using a simple lever while the scooter is off, preventing unnecessary battery use.
PORTABILITY AND STORAGE
To ensure greater ease of transportation and storage, the EWB-QUAD24V-R’s four main parts (front and rear sections, seat and battery pack) are easy to assemble and disassemble without tools.
- 24V/180W brushless motor, rear traction with differential
- Solid drive wheels, 200 mm
- Solid front wheels, 200 mm
- Solid anti-tip wheels, 56 mm
- Maximum speeds – forward: 6 km/h; reverse: 3.5 km/h
- Automatic electromagnetic brake system
- Ground clearance: 90 mm
- Turning radius: 1,000 mm
- Dimensions: 1,030 mm x 510 mm x 830 mm
- Lightweight seat back with standard fold-down foam seat base
- Drive system—unique drive motor
- Batteries: 2 x 12 V/12 Ah
- Operating range: 17 km
- Off-board charger: 24 V/2 A
- Weight capacity—nominal weight: 75 kg; maximum weight: 120 kg
- Climbing capacity—nominal capacity: 8°; maximum capacity: 12°
- Full charge duration 10–12 hours
- Weight of parts— frame: 27 kg; seat: 10 kg; batteries: 9 kg per battery