- Delivery time: 4 to 7 days in urban areas
- Delivery fees are automatically calculated when you place an order online
- If the delivery address provided is incorrect or if any information is missing, we may have to charge additional fees to complete the delivery of your order.
Here at Batteries Expert, your satisfaction is our no.1 priority. That’s why, if you’re not entirely satisfied with your order, our team will be there to help.
Returning items purchased in store:
Please return your items to the same store you purchased them from.
Returning items purchased online:
- Please return your item(s) to our Distribution Centre by following the below instructions. It’s not possible to return items to a Batteries Expert store.
- Within 30 days of receiving your order, you can return your product(s) for a refund.
- The original shipping fees are not refundable, unless we made an accidental error when preparing your order. If your product isn’t working correctly, the return fees will also be reimbursed.
Delivery fees for returning an item to the Distribution Centre
Customers are responsible for covering delivery fees when they return a product. However, if we accidently made an error when preparing your item, or if your product isn’t working correctly, Batteries Expert will cover the delivery fees for you.
Conditions and exceptions:
- All items must be returned in their original condition and must not be damaged or used. If a product is returned that isn’t in its original condition, we will send the product back to the customer and cancel the refund. Customers must also cover the delivery fees.
- Final sale items cannot be refunded.
Need to exchange a product?
Simply return your item in its original condition by following the steps below. Your order will then be refunded and you will be able to order another item online.
How to return an item:
Reminder: items purchased online can’t be returned in store. Please return your items to our Distribution Centre by following the steps below:
- Ensure that you keep the box and all packaging materials
- Repackage the product in its original packaging. You are responsible for the product until it arrives at our Distribution Centre.
- Contact our Customer Service team via our online form to let them know that you’d like to return your products
- We will provide you with a return number (RMA) and explain the returns procedure to you.
- When you receive the return number (RMA), write it clearly on the delivery box. This will help us process your refund as quickly as possible.
- Send your package by following the procedure you chose with our Customer Service team.
- As soon as you receive the package, we will process your refund on the credit card you used when you purchased your product.